I have been involved for many years in Teaching, Training and Development, both within Further and Adult Education and Staff Development. In more recent years and my current involvement is in training staff to work within Careers environments.
This training is usually for those who work in schools, colleges and universities. However, I was also involved in training personnel at GUYS AND ST THOMAS' HOSPITAL as they set up their dedicated hospital careers service.
Thus the qualifications we offer from OCR are suitable for all those working within a Careers capacity in any environment.
This training strand of my work is carried out in conjunction with The East Anglian Professional Development Centre (EAPDC).
Please visit the links below for further details
RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS WORK:
- BSc(Hons) Psychology
- BA(Hons) Social Sciences and Criminology
- MAEd (Masters Degree in Education)
- CertED (Certificate in Education)
- DipCG (Post Graduate Diploma in Careers Guidance)
- D32/D33 (Training and Assessor Awards)
- D34 (Internal Verifying Award)